Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scott,

My name is Andrew Hoople, And I purchased an O2 housing from you about a week ago. I need a tracking number on, Receipt Number: 1976-3409-0998-3163. I already sent you a PM. Could you just send me a PM with the shipping/tracking info?

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
Sent out tracking numbers last night about 9:30 pm to the email addresses listedon the PayPal acct.

Yours did ship out. I won't be able to pm you the tracking number till tomorrow morning. I work 7pm-7am on the weekends at my full time job.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
How about mine, did it ship out as well? (I ordered the reducer for your downpipe to Mopar Borla connection)

Armen Saakian
Order date: Mar. 23, 2006
Transaction ID: 7AK19844SG8348142
Email : [email protected]

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you. I just received it in the past week. The welds were inspected by my father who's been in the business for 30 somethin years. He said that they were pretty nice welds. That's actually saying a lot, because he doesn't make nice comments about other's work. Thank you for the nice work on the housing. I can't wait for my 3" B&B Turboback to get here tomarrow. Gonna have to wait till next weekend to do the install.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts