Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

So just bought this car and based on whats listed here what do you think its making for power? And recommendations on improving upgrades? Would like to get 425hp if possible

·
Registered
05 srt-4 white
93 Posts
Without putting it on a dyno. And not knowing the fuel type and other information. But seeing as a bws turbo setup on e-85 can net nearly 400 hp. Id say you should be right there 350 to 450 deepening on the tune and all other variables. That is a guess. I could be way off though.

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Ah old school. Hahn 20G i think was comparable to like a 3147 setup ish or a small 50trim on power, more than stock wheel stage 3. Who knows with the manifold, cams, (is the head ported?) I've never been impressed with cams unless the head is ported. 425 should be doable on E85. Edit: Um, not a good idea on a stock motor, though. What's the mileage?

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Just do the normal maintenance (oil, filter, tranny fluid, coolant, alignment and maybe tyres,).

Then drive it for a while and see if you really like it.

As someone once told me about boats when I was considering a re-power (new motor):
"How much do you like your boat - you will never get your money back out of it!".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts