Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'am new at this site so i hope that I'm doing this right!!!! Anyway i just bought the greddy turbo timer for my 04 srt-4 i really need for someone if they could tell me where the speedo sensor is in the ecu and the e brake line if anybody can help it would a huge help. If anybody has the wiring diagram that would be great as well. any answers can be emailed to at [email protected]. Thanks again :thumbsup:

·
Registered
926 Posts
The Speedo sensor is in the rear drivers side engine bay, you will see a yellow cap, I forget what fluid this is right now, but to the left is a wiring harness... the white wire with a yellow stripe is your speedo sensor.

I know to do the e brake line, supposively you have to rip up the whole center console.. Anybody know of a shortcut or where that wire runs through so I could grab it somewhere in the dash?

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
if you lift up the center console on the passenger side near the back, there is a large bunch of wires right there. the brake line wire is in that bunch, it's held together with black tape. if i remember right it's an orange wire with a white stripe, but don't quote me on that as it was a while ago that i did it.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
no its the white wire with black line

suppositly the orange wire with white stripe is the on for the speedometer but talked to hector and he said it doesnt work

but if anyone has gotten it to work please tell

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
navysrt said:
The Speedo sensor is in the rear drivers side engine bay, you will see a yellow cap, I forget what fluid this is right now, but to the left is a wiring harness... the white wire with a yellow stripe is your speedo sensor.
do you personally have it hooked up like that and does it work ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.