Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy need some help to see what tire size I should get. Did some searching around and found that a 18x8 rim with 35 offset and 245/40/18 tire will fit out cars no problem. But I did find a few post suggesting a 255 could be fitted but couldn't really find much info on that. I'm looking at getting OZ Ultraleggeras. I have the Mopar Stage 3R COs so I shouldn't have much issues with clearance on the suspension side. I am more concerned with the fender side. Will I have to roll it to get it to fit? Do I need to look at a 8.5 inch rim? and what offset should I be looking at. Any help is greatly appreciated!

·
Premium Member
6,753 Posts
I have the Superlegerras 17x8 with a -35 offset and old school IIP coilovers. At the very least you will have to roll the fenders, I am no expert but 245 might be a little wide. With the 17s I have maybe .5" between the shock towers and the tire. Maybe stow can shed some more light on your question.

·
Administrator
38,860 Posts
245/40-18 is way tall without significant fender modifications. You've probably already found that out though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
stowaway
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing