Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been lurking here for some time now and have picked up a 2004 SRT-4 a few weeks ago.

Looking at all the options for piggy back ECM's there is some good ones out there. The one thing scares me about these is the fact you have to splice into your wiring harness to install there. Big flag there if they want to deny your warranty.

On to my point. On one of my turbo regals I had a Gen6 DFI that hooked in with a simple adapter on the ecm. No cutting, no splicing. My idea is to have an adapter like that for the SRT-4. That way if you need to take your car in you can cleanly remove the piggy back ecm.

CaspersElectronics was able to get alot of buick connectors and stuff. I've asked if they can get the stuff for this and they said they need pictures of the connectors to see if they can get them.

I need to get pics of the connectors you need to splice into for the piggy back ECM's.

http://forum.casperselectronics.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=81

Any help would be appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.