EDIT A LITTLE EASIER TO READ

ok my mods are
stage1
stage2 injectors
needswing downpipe
agp wga 19-15
aem sri
and 24.5x8 slicks.

either im hella rich or car is pulling timing, most likely both.

60ft- 1.825
1/8- 8.237 :clap:
MPH-83.78 :crying:

·
Registered
187 Posts
HAHAH call your self CAPTAIN Richer than hell!!!

My god get a SAFC II!!!! (tach adaptor and a wideband!)

Jeff

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BACARDI_DWB said:
not bad... yeah you do need some sort of fuel controll..
lol only good thing is that 8.2 isnt that bad for being untuned :eveilgrin . but hey man whats up, hows everything in sd! anyways i have had the safcII for over 2 months but i got in an accident and my car has been down for a long ass time so its finally going in this saturday :clap: !

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), SRT of the Month
7,512 Posts
get a safc and mapclamp. i don't care what anyone says having them both does make a difference.

nigel

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
turbo666 said:
get a safc and mapclamp. i don't care what anyone says having them both does make a difference.

nigel
I will have to disagree with you there. I got more hp when I decided to take the mapclamp off and just tune with the S-afc only. However tq was a little higher with both the Afc and the mapclamp. I just think it is easier to tune with just the one. Best bet is to get one or the other. IMO though the s-afc is always better for its ability to tune across the rpm range.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh know right when i thought it was over im confused again! i was gonna run both but decided not to, now i dont know lol! i should make a poll!

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), SRT of the Month
7,512 Posts
they way i look at it that you get more timing with the mapclamp. and fine tune with the safc. so you'd get more power running both. but unlike you i have no dyno numbers to back it up, just the ass dyno. lol.

nigel

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
well they basicly do the same thing its that the safc does it at differant rpms the clamp is only one set voltage

1 - 11 of 11 Posts