Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so yeah im tryin to plan ahead for what i wanna get with for my car. i wanna see how much power i can get with a stock turbo. but im not sure what ebc n fuel management i should get. they all sound great. i want something easy to use but not crazy expensive. my original plan was aem uego controller n truboost. but im not sure if thats what i want. with those 2 things ur extremely limited. i want more freedom with the tuning of my car. plz help guys.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
quicky4JR. said:
Dtec FCBC. Enough said.
that controls boost and fuel? i need a wideband too right? plus i need a damn gameboy. no safc and profec or anything like that? the dtec handles it all?

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Yes the dtec fcbc (fuel controller boost controller) will control both fuel and boost. It even allows you to tune boost per gear which helps with traction. Get the dtec fcbc along with the aem uego wideband and your all set and ready for a tune.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
You can pick up a used gameboy for cheap at the mall. I picked mine up used at a game stop in the mall. They have tons of them in the back just ask one of the employees for a used gameboy advance.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the help. hey just wondering do u ever go to towers or us 27?

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
I have yet gone to towers which is right around the corner from RAGE-TEK. I've been working there the past few weeks and the last 2 fridays I planned on going to towers it rained. We'll try to give it another shot this friday. Probably wont be there to late because we have to get up early saturday morning for the dyno day at RAGE-TEK.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah i work not to far from there myself. i wanna stop by there sometime this week. when do u close?

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
This week is our late week. We'll be there to about 8 or 9 maybe even later depending how much work we have or a job that needs to be finished. Just give us a call before you come over 954-915-0016. Chances are we'll most likely be there though. If u cant get ahold of us by calling the shop i'll give u my cell # to call if you'd like.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
um yeah sure. sounds good. pm me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts