Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just like the title says, does anyone know the or know where i can get the Orange Blast Pearl Coat for the '05 SRT4's? or even have a Orange Blast Pearl Coat paint chip sample they'd mind donating to me? let me know, thanks!

- Chris:cool:

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
the dealer?

·
Registered
734 Posts
They have two Orange Blast Pearl Neon SE's at the local dealer, Not feeling the color up close, Glad I got my Blue one. Nice Color, Just not for me.

·
Registered
8,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
orange blast said:
ive had mine for all of 11 days. i'll post some pics when i get home so u can see. i'll give u a flake of it but u have to drive out to cali to get it. and it different form the sxt color.
i went to my dealer and ordered a touch up can of it. PVK is the code they gave me and charged me $5.70 for the touch up canister. So i'm hoping its the same as the srt4. I have pics of the orange srt4s, and have driven them in dallas, tx at the 8th viper owner's invitational....so i'll see when i get it tomorrow, hope it's right! i got plans:cool:

·
Registered
734 Posts
orange blast said:
.... and it different from the sxt color.
How come its the same paint code and paint name?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.