Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I added some CF crap to my ride. First it was the MPX PVO and then the SCF plate housing. Thought the stock tail lights didn't look too well with the added CF. So I came across the black housing Altezzas for super cheap on eBay. I noticed not many people run these, they tend to run the LED ones if they go aftermarket.

I bought some red tail light tint to red off the chrome portion on the stockers. So I would have all red stock tail lights. That was my original goal, but it has got so cold I cannot do that until it warms up. So I came across the aftermarket set.

I wanted to spruce up the rear end, since the rear on the Neon is so plain and simple. Not a bad thing..All these mods are reversible.

Curious what you guys think of the Altezza style on my ride? A bit too much? I think the black portion ties in better with the CF.

Stock:

Altezza:

·
Premium Member
3,619 Posts
I think it matches well. I am personally not a fan of those but it does look good.
I think this pretty much sums up my thoughts too. another option you could consider is tinting the stock tails. This is how mine used to look.

·
Registered
5,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think this pretty much sums up my thoughts too. another option you could consider is tinting the stock tails. This is how mine used to look.
Wow that looks very good. Great picture. Been tossing around the idea of getting rid of the SRT-4 badge too.

I think it matches well. I am personally not a fan of those but it does look good.
I hear yah, I really wasn't either honestly. I guess not many people run them for a reason. But that attracts me to some appearance mods. If I had no CF on the rear I would not even think about running them. They give the rear end a pissed off look. Its just the reverse portion that throws me off..Hmmm....
Here is a guy that modified his. Looks like he had the lower portion tinted dark red and left the clear portion. Interesting. I personally would think about tinting the reverse portion red honestly haha. At this point I am leaning towards putting the stockers back on.

Like this look a lot! Very simple:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts