Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one that has upgraded ur injectors and has a good set of 8 o rings around SA i need them asap got some new 750cc injectors but i need orings

call mme if uve got some 8639028

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Isthatatank said:
duh im not retarded, i traded my 650s for new 750s but the guy didnt send o rings :gay: :hi:
:gay: :gay: :gay: :gay:

·
SRTforums Veteran
9,870 Posts
I didnt know you sent off your injectors yet. Just figured you didnt know they fit all injectors. Just trying to help.

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kustomatix said:
I didnt know you sent off your injectors yet. Just figured you didnt know they fit all injectors. Just trying to help.
o ya ino ur just trying to help sry if i sounded sarcastic. thanks for the input

i need 8 and no one has any instock

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Pudge777 said:
go to o reillys, they should have them, and omg if u say theirs arent as good imma kick u in the nuts thers no such thing as high performance o-rings.
thanks pudge ha u think u can get me a discount?? haha they said they dont have any

they said its a "dealer only item"

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kortERHorse_210 said:
STFU !!!

go to fuckin oreilley's like we're telling you, jeezuz kid !!!

carlos nice
read my post wat do u want me to tell the guy?!! hah ur a liar sir! u do to have thme in stock :lol:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Isthatatank said:
read my post wat do u want me to tell the guy?!! hah ur a liar sir! u do to have thme in stock :lol:

tell that stupid fk u need an O ring...go borrow one from someone so they can match it up

·
HAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
29,063 Posts
get some small rubberbands for the mean time...its not like u race ur car on the streets anyway

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I have 2 extra sets of injectors in the garage , if you want to borrow one & go match it up , go to NAPA they have them in stock , give me a call if you want to do that or know one else has any man . :thumbsup:

·
Registered
926 Posts
I told him to go to NAPA too.

I saved him...I gave him the ones off my extra set of stage 1 injectors.

Mike

1 - 17 of 17 Posts