Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a turbo timer and it is full auto. I cant get the rpm's to set correctly. When I set them the rpm's fall when I step on the gas. If you can help that would be great.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is greddy and it works just the rpms are messed up. I have heard of other people with this problem but no one has said how to fix it.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
I have the Greddy but I didn't bother connecting it for auto use. It took me less then an hour for install and I just have it set for 2:30 everytime I turn her off.

·
Registered
741 Posts
fastbluesrt4 said:
it is greddy and it works just the rpms are messed up. I have heard of other people with this problem but no one has said how to fix it.

The issue with the RPMs comes from the SRT-4 having a very weak RPM signal on the electrical system. The signal is almost non existant with all accessories off (radio, lights, A/C, hear, defrost, etc). I have found that the A/C, the lights or the defrost generates a good RPM signal that devices like turbo timers or performace meters like the Gtech Pro Competition can use. There is very little you can do if you have a good RPM signal with everything off.

Percy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts