Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have most all the tools needed(Some air), beer, food and money for anyone willing to help me install some parts this week some time before saturday. Messy ass garage but have a house to work at. Please someone in the Dallas area help me!

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Well i could watch... lol Actually on Thursday i will be installing CCA FMIC and some other toys. I will be at my brothers house. He lives in Grand Prairie. But that will probably take us all night since he wont get out work till 5.

Chris

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I told you I'd be there if you needed me.
:eveilgrin

PM me.

I am off work on Saturday afternoon and Sunday Afternoon.

We can make it a "mini-meet" if anyone else wants to show up.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
What parts do you need to install? I've installed quit a bit on mine and could probably help you with anything you've got.

I've got to remove the front fascia on my SRT-4 later this week and fix my intercooler sprayer. It's got a major leak. :crying:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
uncivilracer said:
Have most all the tools needed(Some air), beer, food and money for anyone willing to help me install some parts this week some time before saturday. Messy ass garage but have a house to work at. Please someone in the Dallas area help me!
What mods?

·
Banned
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Main items I would like to get on the car is:

1. Greddy Type-S Blow off valve
2. Greddy Oil Catch Can
3. Tranny Motor Mount
4. Dog Bone Motor Mounts
5. APG Wastegate
6. APG BOP
7. ATP Pressure Pipe
8. Hot Side Pipe

Right now the car is all stock nothing has been touched at all.
Like I said before Ill supply food, beer, and a lil cash no problem.
If we can get this going for thursday I can get all the stuff ready. Let me know, wife has already ok'd anything to go down that night. Thanks again guys!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
uncivilracer said:
The Main items I would like to get on the car is:

1. Greddy Type-S Blow off valve
2. Greddy Oil Catch Can
3. Tranny Motor Mount
4. Dog Bone Motor Mounts
5. APG Wastegate
6. APG BOP
7. ATP Pressure Pipe
8. Hot Side Pipe

Right now the car is all stock nothing has been touched at all.
Like I said before Ill supply food, beer, and a lil cash no problem.
If we can get this going for thursday I can get all the stuff ready. Let me know, wife has already ok'd anything to go down that night. Thanks again guys!

PM answered.
Sounds to me like we are going to have a good ol' fashioned install meet.
:eveilgrin

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
uncivilracer said:
Sweet and my wife just ok'd me to a decent amount of money to go to food and beverages. Should cover a few people at least.
Don't let money worry you... as long ass I have a cold beer in one hand, then all will be fine and dandy.

See you Thursday. If your wife wants to come.. she is more than welcome.
My wife does talk about other things than just cars.
:thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.