Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a question I recently installed the greddy e-01 I hooked up everything. But will not let me go into the boost setting area but it will allow me to go every where else on the main menu. Is there something I need to set before it will allow me to go into the boost settings?
When the menu loads it looks like this.....

A Boost

B Set up --->

C Display---->

D e-manage-->

It does not show a arrow in the boost section any help would be greatly apperciated.
Thanx in adavnce
Mods (stage 2 without toys, AGP WGA ,perrin FMIC, Bdj's exhaust, intake)

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
go into a main display where it shows you a graph like this
c4 meter

you will then see where it says LO if auto appears next to it, take it off of auto by clicking the remote over to it and changing it.

next go to set, that is the % of the turbos capacity the higher the % the more boost. start off at like 50 %

next you have gain this basically controls turbo spools. set it at like 10 % and gradually adjust it. set it too high and you will have crazy spiking.

next is start, this controls at what boost the wastegate will begin to open.

again to change each setting just scroll over with the lil mouse key on the controller

·
Registered
341 Posts
there is only one e01, let me check to see if i have my manual on me
Wrong. There are two configerations available of the e-01.

GReddy "E-01" E-manage Programmer!
- Greddy E-01, ONLY $379*
GReddy Part Number #15500208
The GReddy E-01 E-manage Display is a Substitute to the GReddy Support Tool, It will let you program the E-manage Without the need for a Laptop or the GReddy Support Tool! All you need is to connect it to the E-manage with a A-B USB cable

GReddy "PRofec E-01" Boost Controller & E-manage Programmer!
- Greddy PRofec E-01, ONLY $495*
GReddy Part Number #15500207

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
phongtap said:
Wrong. There are two configerations available of the e-01.

GReddy "E-01" E-manage Programmer!
- Greddy E-01, ONLY $379*
GReddy Part Number #15500208
The GReddy E-01 E-manage Display is a Substitute to the GReddy Support Tool, It will let you program the E-manage Without the need for a Laptop or the GReddy Support Tool! All you need is to connect it to the E-manage with a A-B USB cable

GReddy "PRofec E-01" Boost Controller & E-manage Programmer!
- Greddy PRofec E-01, ONLY $495*
GReddy Part Number #15500207
check greddy's website. where ever you got the info all they are doing is removing the sylenoid and the preassure sensor.

im sure he has the profec. i dont think anyone will espect a boost controller to work with out tying into vacum lines

·
Registered
341 Posts
First, I don't see where he said he tied into any vac lines. He said he installed it and hooked everything up.

Second, I've seen greddy's website. How many of us buy directly from greddy? Not many I bet. Try http://www.mohdparts.com/emanage/ he sell both models. Whether he removes the solenoid and pressure sensor, I don't know.

I posted my information because many people, like you, do not know that two versions are being sold and are buying the wrong one. Also, look on ebay, there are "E-01" (e-manage programer, non-boost controller) being sold and "Profec E-01" (boost controller and e-manage programer) sold also.

But, back to the original post. I'm done with you

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
phongtap is correct, we had a local guy buy just the e-01 by mistake when he wanted the boost controller. Alot of newbies are unexpectedly buying the e-01's and thinking they got onehell of a deal.

As far as someone not connecting vacuum lines and still thinking it's a boost controller...... come on now Ray, this is srtforums! :lol:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Actually It does have a boost solenoid and I did connect the vaccum lines 2 it.It also has the pressure sensor with it which works fine bascially right now all I have is a expensive boost gauge lol until i figure out what the problem is.
It says "greddy boost control valve on it" on it .I will try what u suggested Ray thanx for everyones help !! I will let u guys know how it goes.( I bought this used but its orginally from Hector at Exhaust depot)

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Nmrednosepits said:
Actually It does have a boost solenoid and I did connect the vaccum lines 2 it.It also has the pressure sensor with it which works fine bascially right now all I have is a expensive boost gauge lol until i figure out what the problem is.
It says "greddy boost control valve on it" on it .I will try what u suggested Ray thanx for everyones help !! I will let u guys know how it goes.( I bought this used but its orginally from Hector at Exhaust depot)

ah, mi amigo Hector....

Give Lucy the word and I'll slap him silly!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.