Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently on a e85 basetune from dave. Boost leak my car to 22-23psi with no leak. But still at 17-18 psi. Even with pump gas I’m around there. Tried turning the boost up on the i3 but nothing. Could my pcm be limiting me to 17-18psi? It’s a stock pcm. Also I have a S2 wg. Would flashing my vin to like s1 or S2 help?

·
Registered
2004 Eblue SRT-4
169 Posts
Currently on a e85 basetune from dave. Boost leak my car to 22-23psi with no leak. But still at 17-18 psi. Even with pump gas I’m around there. Tried turning the boost up on the i3 but nothing. Could my pcm be limiting me to 17-18psi? It’s a stock pcm. Also I have a S2 wg. Would flashing my vin to like s1 or S2 help?
Did you install 3bar MAP/TIP sensors? Won’t go over 18psi without them. Also, I’m on AGP w/g with an 8 psi spring. For some strange reason my car did not like the stock w/g until I put the agp on and problem solved. Also, an exhaust leak or a restrictive exhaust can prevent you from boosting more.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you install 3bar MAP/TIP sensors? Won’t go over 18psi without them. Also, I’m on AGP w/g with an 8 psi spring. For some strange reason my car did not like the stock w/g until I put the agp on and problem solved. Also, an exhaust leak or a restrictive exhaust can prevent you from boosting more.
3” dp
3 bar map and tip
Walbro 255
Cai
S2 wg
1025cc
Gap .035
Etc, fbo

·
Registered
369 Posts
I don't think you need 3BAR sensors to boost over 18 psi. You only need them to do so safely.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts