Dodge SRT Forum banner

NEED HELP!!!! someone that can speak German

961 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  DodgeTech 
#1 ·
hey everyone, so my diablosport intune went into recovery mode yesterday and it wiped my PCM clean of everything, the car will not start and will not even prime the fuel pump. I spoke with diablosport and they said if I can get them receipt for the diablosport saying I bought it they will pay for my PCM to be overnight shipped to them and then they will have a dealer reflash it back to stock. This will be 3 days or more down with my vehicle and I need it to get to work and back. I spoke wth my local dodge dealership but obviously there was a slight language disconnect and he said it was not possible to only take the computer there and have it reflashed to stock. Now this is where I need someone who can speak the language to help me out in a time of need. It would be great if someone could call the dodge dealership in bitburg and explain the problem and see if I can bring the computer in and have it reflashed back to factory as that is what they would do in the states. the bitburg dealerships number is 06561940550 and if someone speaks with anyone in particular please let me know their name so I can talk to them also. I am still trying to get the receipt from Modern Performance so I can send it off if that is what I need to do. any help is always much appreciated thank you everyone.

#2 ·
I can save you the trouble of finding someone who speaks German to ask the dealer what you already asked them so they can tell that person what they already told you... They have no way of doing what you want. Dealers in this country (and I suspect Germany as well) need to have the PCM installed in a vehicle to flash it. The only two places that I know of that reprogram a PCM apart from a car were Flight Systems and Kevin at Syked. Just send it back to DS. Depending on what got fried/corrupted there is a good chance the dealer won't be able to recover it even if you tow the whole car to them. Dealer reprogramming capabilities are very limited. They are basically limited to updates of portions of the PCM calibration/programming that get sent to them by Chrysler.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.