Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone... i got a silver 05 SRT-4, and i am thinkin about doing some visual modifications to it... i pretty much want to do a silver/black theme....

this is what i want to do... let me know some feedback...

black barracuda stripes.... carbon fiber hood, trunk...

black outs for the taillights, and smoke covers for the foglights....

(not sure what i want to do with the wheels yet i am thinkin about paintin the spokes black)...

now here is a question... my only idea of not wantin to get the carbon fiber trunk is i still want my wing and i think it might look funny havin a carbon fiber trunk wit a silver wing... wat you think?

some input would be nice... thanks... :)

-Sarah-(-No-Rematches-)

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
to make it look good with the silver/black scheme all you need to do is, carbon fiber hood and trunk, go wingless and black out your windows. then find a nice set of wheels that flow with the scheme.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was lookin at the barracuda stripes today, and i was likein them a lot... lol....

i was gunna get rota slipstreams but not sure might

****UPDATE*** i am so mad now... i jus walked outside of work to get lunch, and someone hit my car in the parking lot... people are idiots and dont know how to drive... i am going to have to get my back bumper repainted and part of the paint on my quarter panel(were quarter panel and back bumper meet) is all chipped... so mad!!!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there are so many brands out there its insane...

they have a good deal on ebay for a carbon fiber hood, trunk, and eyelids 1000.00

1 - 10 of 10 Posts