Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to put a PVO sticker on my car seeing that they didn't pay any tribute to themselves for devolping one of the BADDEST ASS cars I've seen in a while from DODGE. What do you guys think of this?

·
Registered
726 Posts
drizze99 said:
I would like to put a PVO sticker on my car seeing that they didn't pay any tribute to themselves for devolping one of the BADDEST ASS cars I've seen in a while from DODGE. What do you guys think of this?

I like the idea drizze. PVO did one hell of a job on this car and deserve credit. The only place I've seen PVO on my car is on the instrument guage panel...on the speedo I think.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Very very very good idea...I like it a lot...Good thinkin

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
I wonder how much it would take to do this in silver lettering to match the tail insignia? And center it under the trunk lock? But I do like your idea driz. Too high profile for me. I know, like the wing itself isn't :) When I restore the GLHS, I'm going to get the full decal set, but I'm going to store them and run it just black for a while.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
That's not real...yet.

It looked good with or without the crosshair (in Photoshop). I think it would be one of the easy touch-up one can do if she/he wants.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts