Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all i need to get a rim repaired. Can some one point me in the right direction? who to send it to and an ida of what the normal cost for a repair is. it's not badly damaged just scratched up.

·
Administrator
39,215 Posts
look up keystone automotive. they have a lot of locations and one up in VA repaired two bbs wheels for my dad that were bent pretty bad. I think it was ~$65 per wheel and took about 30 minutes.

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
Since your in Houston there is one right in your town. Wheels America.

They repair and refinish for a flat fee of $129 per wheel. I recently had my SSR wheels done locally here in Chicago and was pleased with the work they did. They repaired a curbed wheel and then refinished all 4 wheels with a new color. I wish I would have brought my camera but their facility is pretty cool. They have all the machinery, paint booths and ovens. Mounting and balancing and the whole sha-bang.

Wheels America
4750 Sherwood Lane
Houston, TX 77092

(713) 686-1311 Toll Free(800) 6-FIX-RIM

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I've been to wheels america and have seen some of their work, and it looks good. Depending on what wheel it is, it might be better to just replace it.

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
Ultimateone said:
So when are we gonna see these Comps? Evo? :frogtongu
Soon my friend...soon. ;) Just waiting until the weather gets a little warmer and stays consistent. Then the new Falken tires get mounted. :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts