Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone please measure the diameter of the fog lights? just curious and looking around to find out about the srt before i get it...

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Four inches. Thats the glass lens.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Why TT-Z to SRT4?

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
4 inch diameter fog lights??? 4 inch diameter fog lights??? This is unacceptable, I'm returning my SRT 4 immediately!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why TT-Z to SRT4?
good question, one which i wonder the answer to many times also.

well, let's begin at my first car, a 97soch neon, loved it, sold it. saw neon srt prototype and followed it all the to where it is now, before the Z i was going for a 2k+ neon. so i've always liked the cars. then there's my dad. he's a mechanic, and absolutely hates my car, he has a grudge against japanse cars, and if i had to work on my tt-z which i do sometimes, i'd understand why. american cars are just plain simpler. another reason, gas. on the highway driving the z from monticello, new york to north miami beach. fl is got 15mpg, that's with zero boost, doing the speed limit. in town, 10mpg is the usual. below that if my foot gets a bit heavy. another reason which was a reason but no longer is, is the fact it's rwd, i hated it at first, i had fwd cars all my life, and have put them through anything, i trusted the front wheels. now i got back wheels, and when they put me into a ditch about 2 inches from a tree. i said, ok...where's my fwd. that reason is gone tho. i now love rwd, but fwd is just somethign i have a thing for....and the last, would be the fact that my boss can get me an amazing deal on any car at maronee, so i said...ok

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
so what are the dimensions of the headlights?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
lifeisdeath
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing