Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
I think he means just the gauge holder, not the gauge itself. I'm looking up the part as we speak to see if they have a price listed yet.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I just tried looking it up and can't find it anywhere in our parts program. I'll let one of the actual parts guys try looking for it Monday. I'll let ya know what we find out.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Just get a universal gauge cup from Autometer. Or an A-pillar pod. I'll bet they are made in the same factory and the chances of the Mopar pods costing less is a bit less than zero.

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kyle said:
Just get a universal gauge cup from Autometer. Or an A-pillar pod. I'll bet they are made in the same factory and the chances of the Mopar pods costing less is a bit less than zero.
I would but if you look really close, it is not the average cup holder. Though, I laugh at folks with crap hanging off the pillar.

I have that in my Swift GT. I want the car to remain professional detailed. With the same holder, it will look good side-by-side with the boost gauge.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I agree with hemi. Have another same sized gauge in the same type of "pod/bezel" will look very nice. If you end up finding the bezel hemi, let me know how well it fits next to the factory one. There may need to some MINOR modification like cutting down the new holder a bit to fit the slant of the dash. Nothing to bad though.

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
I've been thinking of doing the same thing but with three gages, Volt-meter, Oil pressure and the boost. I'll probebly make mine out of Carbon Fibre. I think I'm going to do several details in Carbon, like everything that is silver.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I would also be interested in some sort of A pillar gauge pod for volt and oil pressure. if you guys find something that looks nice could you link me up? thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
6 Participants
NeonWaSp
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing