Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well a couple days i lost alot of boost and noticed the temp sensor which is located on the intercooler pipe right below the throttle body came off. The rubber piece was missing in action, so i went to autozone and got another grommet and addicentially broke the tip of the sensor. So until i get another sensor i put the grommet piece and the sensor back in with the tip broken off. When i floor it if starts hesiating really bad when it hits 5k rpms, kinda like its jumping or fuel is being cut off. Not sure what is going on but could that be because of the temp sensor is broke ( also have a p0113 code which im sure leads to that sensor). Any help would be well apprecaited.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Car needs two things to know whats going on. It needs to know the pressure, and the temperature. With these two things it calculates air density. So your missing one of the equations which you need to fix.

TO solve your grommet problem, go to my sister company, home depot :) get two-three orings and put them over your sensor. Then put your sensor into the charge pipe. That will secure it. Also if you want, put a dab of crazy glue on 4 spots so it wont blow out. Oring shoudl be pretty tight but use a dab or so of glue anyways so it wont pop out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.