Dodge SRT Forum banner

41 - 60 of 46879 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
so it needs a new motor :( block got so hot when the head gasket went that it actuall warped cylinder's 1 and 4 to be egg shaped

he said he would be willing to pay for parts if i pay for labor which is $2,112.37
Damn, that sucks man! That's real expensive for just labor I'd think...

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
so it needs a new motor :( block got so hot when the head gasket went that it actuall warped cylinder's 1 and 4 to be egg shaped

he said he would be willing to pay for parts if i pay for labor which is $2,112.37
Dang bro. It's not even my car and it felt like my stomach imploded. What kind of warranty was on it?

time attack = black w/ red striping :)
thanks.

·
Premium Member
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
does anyone know what matty means by time attack theme? Since wiggy isn't here I can do it really quick. Not sure what he wants though.
the wheels i put up is what i mean

·
Registered
8,076 Posts
Woohoo 2k pages:clap: Back to my timing belt, later.

·
2011 Calendar Car, SRT of the Month
17,938 Posts
so its 2115 for the Tenzo Tenspec's in 19's with 255/30-19 Toyo T1R's...you guys think i should do it?

wiggy if you could photoshop a pic of my car with the tenspec's in the time attack theme that would be awesome, the pic im going to post up is obviously of my 19's so they will just be that size anyways

Coincidence? That sucks man. Are you gonna try and haggle with him some more?

does anyone know what matty means by time attack theme? Since wiggy isn't here I can do it really quick. Not sure what he wants though.
Black with red stripe. If you could do it that'd be great. I'm still super busy. I'm actually taking my Dreamweaver intro class right now.

edit: NM, I see you're on top of it.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Coincidence? That sucks man. Are you gonna try and haggle with him some more?

Black with red stripe. If you could do it that'd be great. I'm still super busy. I'm actually taking my Dreamweaver intro class right now.

edit: NM, I see you're on top of it.
How are the classes going? Did you get a chance to check that link out? Seriously, some genius logo concepts are in there.

·
Premium Member
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
tyler thanks for the PS man...i really like the way those look, what do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
got them down to fix it for 1600

·
Registered
8,076 Posts
I think those wheels or some all black ones like those would look sweet.

Are we still getting mexican tomorrow? Who all is coming if we still are?

·
Registered
8,645 Posts
did i miss anything important, I am not going back like 10 pages

·
Registered
8,645 Posts
I think those wheels or some all black ones like those would look sweet.

i work till 8:30 :(

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 15 seconds.

fail!

·
Premium Member
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
i cant make it i dont have a ride and i have no money now

·
2011 Calendar Car, SRT of the Month
17,938 Posts
How are the classes going? Did you get a chance to check that link out? Seriously, some genius logo concepts are in there.
Fine, today was my first online course for Dreamweaver, and I'm taking a Ceramics course basically just to use the studio space to make more teapots.

There were some cool logos in there. I'll have to save it for future ref. Thanks.

I'm down.

did i miss anything important, I am not going back like 10 pages
As usual, nope.

i work till 8:30 :(

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 15 seconds.

fail!
Bummer. You need a day job so we can see you more.

41 - 60 of 46879 Posts
About this Discussion
46.9K Replies
151 Participants
NoisufnoC
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing