Dodge SRT Forum banner
46841 - 46860 of 46889 Posts

·
Registered
8,076 Posts
Miss the old crew if anyone really needs to get in touch with me, here are the best ways to contact me. Still plan on making a trip up to Ohio soon.

xboxlive: Redline S2k
facebook: Ray Drake (don't get on there often)
phone: 9 zero 4-three hundred-eight 556

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Wow, I'm surprised there are still posts here! I stopped in here because I ran into an S2000 which sounded like a jet... I instantly thought of you Ray lol.

A quick update on my car: Turned 100K on the car last September and it will be 10yrs in September since I bought the car brand new with 4 miles! Can't believe I've had it that long. I still take the car on road courses from time-to-time, but now it needs another clutch.

Edit: Brandon still does not have his blue Neon drivable yet (but the engine does run)!

·
Premium Member
9,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46,843 ·
Brandon's car runs and drives, I want to get another SRT, its time to get the old crew to assemble!!

·
Registered
8,076 Posts
I wouldn't mind having another Neon. I love my S2k but there is something about the Skittle that I miss.

·
Premium Member
9,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46,852 ·
Might as well post for being an 11 year forum veteran

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Wow they really changed the look of this site...

Figured I should check back in since I still have two neons!

Reactions: Redline S2K

·
Registered
8,076 Posts
Reactions: HybridKid

·
Premium Member (Lifetime), 2011 Calendar Car
12,252 Posts
Wild veteran bump has appeared :eveilgrin:eveilgrin:eveilgrin:eveilgrin <---signature Mattyice smiley. Wonder how long before the next old timing reads this :rofl:
I'm about to park my neon away for the winter.

46841 - 46860 of 46889 Posts