·
Premium Member
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
2000 woo woo i got it baby!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
scott have you figured out any tuning solutions yet?
A long time ago I wanted SCT cause it does everything. I asked aaron if he tuned them and he said no, wait for diablo. Well, I never got to it anyway so it didn't matter. So, yesterday I pm'd aaron asking him about diablo and he said to wait for HPtuners but it would be 5-6 months. I says I wanna actually drive the car this year so he says get SCT and I'll have a guy call you. So i'm back to [going with] SCT and awaiting a call. Some guy who used to do tunes for FWD (a turbo dodge dealer, omnis, spirits, etc). That's pretty cool cause i like old TDs too (considering i've had a few including the R/T i still have). Hopefully I'll have it close to wrapped up by the time the weather breaks.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
get a cheap car port
Its not that important.

I have the ultimate solution for that problem: Dont' leave the house :lol:
I tried that. I stayed inside for like the passed month or so. Only went out for work. Not fun. Too cold. Too much snow.

err.

·
Premium Member
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
no fun staying inside...but tyler you need to get a 360 and get only two games (left 4 dead and call of duty:world at war) and buy one arcade game on xbox live (worms)

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
no fun staying inside...but tyler you need to get a 360 and get only two games (left 4 dead and call of duty:world at war) and buy one arcade game on xbox live (worms)
Actually, I have one. Well, not mine. But I use it all the time. Just no router right now. I have COD4 and Forza 2. I heard COD5 sucked. Maybe not. I will have to jump in with you guys.

btw, wiggy, you might appreciate this.
54 Kick Ass Creative Logos Hand-Picked from Logofaves

Yes, they are kick ass.

·
Premium Member
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
scott i take you will be getting the unlocked SCT from somewhere like performance Autowerks?

·
Premium Member
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
so its 2115 for the Tenzo Tenspec's in 19's with 255/30-19 Toyo T1R's...you guys think i should do it?

wiggy if you could photoshop a pic of my car with the tenspec's in the time attack theme that would be awesome, the pic im going to post up is obviously of my 19's so they will just be that size anyways

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Ok, weekend after sounds good, I dont work that weekend so it'll work fine.

Parts I'll need ceramic/powdercoated

External Wastegate
AGP Dump Tube
Heat Shield needs to be polished up
Turbo needs ceramic coating on hotside
CAI needs to be re-powdercoated

And hopefully ill have an exhaust mani!

·
Premium Member
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #37

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
does anyone know what matty means by time attack theme? Since wiggy isn't here I can do it really quick. Not sure what he wants though.

·
Premium Member
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
so it needs a new motor :( block got so hot when the head gasket went that it actuall warped cylinder's 1 and 4 to be egg shaped

he said he would be willing to pay for parts if i pay for labor which is $2,112.37

21 - 40 of 46879 Posts
About this Discussion
46.9K Replies
151 Participants
NoisufnoC
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing