1,138 Posts
october 9th most are goin up for the import wars

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NBSRT04 said:
october 9th most are goin up for the import wars

I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to make import wars, besides, I've never had the car to the track yet and I'd almost rather go for a test session anyways, probably get more runs in especially if its a light sched. at the track.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
solar04 said:
I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to make import wars, besides, I've never had the car to the track yet and I'd almost rather go for a test session anyways, probably get more runs in especially if its a light sched. at the track.
I had 5 runs by the time they broke for lunch last Import wars... Test & tune will get you more runs then the bracket racing.

I got 2 fridays off in October... I'll have to check my calender at work.

k3v

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Me, Nivo and Blinky plan to go to as many of the test sessions as possible. We will try to make it this weekend...I have to fix my car first so it's drivable! On the dyno last week, the intercooler pipe blew off and smashed the slave cylinder and I have one on order. Hopefully the car will be fixed to race on Sunday. Hope to see you up there! If we can't make it this weekend, we will definetly be there the following weekend! I should be getting my M&H DOT slicks today and I'm just dying to try them out!

·
Registered
733 Posts
SRTGURL said:
Me, Nivo and Blinky plan to go to as many of the test sessions as possible. We will try to make it this weekend...I have to fix my car first so it's drivable! On the dyno last week, the intercooler pipe blew off and smashed the slave cylinder and I have one on order. Hopefully the car will be fixed to race on Sunday. Hope to see you up there! If we can't make it this weekend, we will definetly be there the following weekend! I should be getting my M&H DOT slicks today and I'm just dying to try them out!
Nice avatar jean, unfortunately, I do have to say that I look much better in mine. :rofl:

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Yeah, Nivo gave it to me the other day! It's an old pic, does it still look like me? Or am I old and wrinkled now? :(

·
Registered
733 Posts
All I can say is, before I knew you, I "heard" you were like 28 years old, and believed it when I saw you :p

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Cracked-Out Neon said:
All I can say is, before I knew you, I "heard" you were like 28 years old, and believed it when I saw you :p
awww Shaun, thanks! I am 33 years old in the pic in the avatar and 44 years old now...:wah?!: how time flies!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
:bs2:

No way you're 44. You are giving us bad :informati

:jester:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts