Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off yes he is a supporting vendor. he doesnt have his own forum, but you can pm him at ndswngs. Anyways on to the reviews. He helped me with a leak test yesterday. After we were finished, he showed me his downpipes that he makes, and his in cabin mbc. All I have to say is wow. If I didnt have the greddy ebc, I would snatch one up in a heart beat. The quality is outstanding, and it works great. It is so damn easy to tune. Anyone could do it. If you guys are looking for a boost controller then this is the one. Its nice to be able to turn the power up and down on command. No need ot stick your hands in the heat to try and adjust boost.

I also got a chance to check out his downpipes. Lets just say hes getting my business. The quality was top notch. Im gonna buy one very soon before I go to the track. Its nice to see the products before I buy them. Also if anyone is familiar with turbo dodges, it would be him. He has an srt-4, stealth r/t twin turbo, and omni glhs with a giant turbo and a roll cage. He knows his stuff so I can trust him with my money. :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
I've got an in-cabin MBC from ndswngs :) Works great!!! I'm running 17psi on my stage 1 car without problems, it's nice to be able to change the boost on a fly "rather than popping the hood open & messing with it". I'd get another one if I needed it ;)

ndswngs, I gotta show you where I installed my MBC in the car. It's a sweet install IMO, I'll see if I can get some pix this weekend.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.