Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
College basketball madness is in the air starting today. The geezer will like to know if there are any members of OT who enjoy the madness. Are you involved in a bracket pool on the job, with friends, or on the internet? Will the pretty boys geeks from Duke win again this year? Is there a cinderella team waiting to make the favorites cry? Can your heart deal with those last second winning baskets?

If you catch the madness or even if you dont, your picks and comments during the playoffs, will be appreciated. There will be prizes given to the OT'er
who pick the final four, the final two and the winner of this year contest.
Lets see you selections and hear your comments. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WHAT! No one in OT watch or is interested in college basketball anymore. The geezer had some prizes,that would have made your wildest dreams come through. Oh well it's to late for the prizes now. Sweet sixteen here I come.

·
Registered
13,260 Posts
fuck march madness

·
Super Moderator
22,151 Posts
I guess the teams in your bracket made it to the sweet sixteen,right? If so :thumbsup:
If anyone says their sweet 16 in tact they're lying. And they're GAYS.

I've got these guys still alive:

Ohio
Kentucky
North Carolina
Duke
UCONN
San Diego State
Kansas
Florida

Elite Eight left:
Ohio
Duke
UCON
San Diego State
Kansas
Florida

Final Four is in tact:

Ohio
Duke
Kansas
Florida

Final:
Duke
Kansas

Winner:
Kansas

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WOW! Great picks. I'am still analyzing some stats before I pick the final eight. I have 5 of the teams on your list, on my sweet sixteen batch..

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So, does anyone still pay attention to these basketball games? Are you more interested in womens volleyball, soccer, watching TV shows about males bonding while on a boat catching fish, flaming noobs on your favorite forum,or watching pron and faping your palm away. If you think the madness is worth the attention, your comments are welcomed.

·
Administrator
39,026 Posts
except for soccer, I enjoy all of the things you listed.

but I'll be watching damn near every ncaa game again this year. My team made it for the first time since 2006 so I got extra reason to watch. :)

Last year I won my group in the bracket challenge, but haven't filled out one for this year. I'll do it in the morning.

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Things are going according to rankings so far. Team from the states of several OT regulars are doing quite well I see.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts