Discussion Starter #1
Nauseating
Artificial
Sanctimonious
Insincere
Oleaginous
Caviling

whiners.

i ride my bike for 2 days, come back here and idiots have practically taken over the boards with their nonsensical, sand in vagina, whining.

oh no, some one might die from street racing, even though thousands more die from just normal driving everyday. if you are that fucking upset, give all of your money to MADD, or CASR (Crybabies Against Street Racing). get along home you hippies. go protest the war or some other inane reason to bitch about something you will never change.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
AMEN BROTHA! and let the flames/trolling begin

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
damn damn damn..........its like the rebels and the empire...........our tight little group of srt owners defending our ideals against some nazi oc trolls from the huge scooby empire....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
i think he did mean to put Life or Death ...get it...lol

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
you know you mean Life or Death...lol..."tha boy i tell yas, hes gotta get his daily dosage of Flamers/Trolls..its like its a Life or Death thing for the poor soul...ya knows?" :D :lol: 8) :roll: :wink:

·
Registered
37 Posts
I think street racing is all good, as long as it's done in moderation and at the appropriate times/areas. Like late at night/early morning or something like that. My biggest problem is when idiots try to race me when there's way too much traffic, or, yes, even near schools. I mean, wtf. Near schools where kids can easily run into the street?! That's just wreckless, dangerous, and BS. Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with doing it late at night, on a nice street or highway, but just watch out for the popo's.

BTW..this is coming from a WRX owner. But I don't frequent nasioc that much. I think clubwrx.net is the most laid back group of guys. But you guys can judge for yourselves.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
drizze99 said:
Nazi
Asshole
Subaru
Ingrates
On
Crack
yeah, i like that one too. man im gonna miss all of the nazi replies until tomorrow evening. what ever will i do? oh well, gives me something to do until the srt rolls around my area.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
sRtGgG said:
We didn't at least make your weekend more interesting?
"Contestant number 1 has now assumed the position, Vana can you get him the KY please.." Alex T "Sure Alex will lube him up for ya too.." Vana W. :roll: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
out of all of the wrx forums i like the clubwrx the best. at least it isnt limited to JUST NORTH AMERICA!!

fas·cism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fshzm)
n.
often Fascism
A system of bulletin boards marked by centralization of authority under an administrator, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship typically a policy of belligerent nationalism.

hmmmm.. does that define nazi oc? :p :lol:

·
Registered
864 Posts
NASIOC sucks, SRTFORUMS is faster. :roll:

P.S. Club WRX sucks

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
much FASTAR!!

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sRtGgG said:
We didn't at least make your weekend more interesting?
a little more, but some people are getting carried away with it.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Here's the way I likened it on NASIOC.

NASIOC=US
SRTFORUMS=Iraq

We will soon be disposing of your moderators and installing NASIOC citizens as moderators. Resistance is futile, we will win.

-faast :)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
About this Discussion
58 Replies
22 Participants
sRtGgG
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing