Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, this sounds real lame...but I'm through caring:

I want to see/feel/smell/etc. this car in all its real life glory. I've had all the magazines and videos I can take (though I still look at/watch them often). Mine should be here "any day" but that's been the case for months. I know most of you guys had to deal with these same feelings so hopefully someone can help me out...
I'm prepared to bribe someone to bring their baby to visit! Yeah, sounds funny but I'm serious. I'll buy you lunch/dinner/whatever and show you around my fair city in return for ridin' around in your dear SRT-4.
I'm in Nashville, TN which is pretty centrally located in the South. If you're curious how far you are from here my zip is 37115, you should be able to figure how far you are from here.
PLEASE!?

p.s. If you use mapquest or something and need an address, use 200 James Robertson Pkwy Nashville, TN 37201.

Don't care who or where you are; I'll be your friend:)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come on now; everyone could use a good roadtrip. I'll show you the sights, take you places (and pay for it) and I'll even let you stay here if you need to...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, just PM me or something and let me know. Even if I'm going to get mine the next day, I'm still up for some riding shotgun.

·
Premium Member
1,154 Posts
hey xerxes...i live in huntsville. i wouldn't mind taking a weekend afternoon to drive up there. would give me a chance to put some more miles on my car. seems like i always have tons of crap to do so i'll let you know if ill be available this weekend.

jer

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just picked up my SRT last week in West Palm Beach. I drove right through Nashville on my way home. I live about 2 hours from you in Owensboro Ky. I guess I have the first one in Kentucky. If I had enough free time I would head down for a visit.

John Moorman

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Jer, I PM'ed you. And John (or anyone else) if you change your mind; I'll still be here. Would be just my luck that I get that magical call from the dealer as someone's on their way here. Heh, but hey two SRT-4s is better than one...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
6 Participants
Xerxes
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing