Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i know it seems funny, that im always posting these types of threads, but hey, im still considered a newbie!! hahaha

I rolled up to Nanuet, NY last nite for the first time with my boys, and was VERY pleased to see the amount of SRT's there :thumbsup: there were some crazy cars, including a few real nice srt-4's. Anyone who is on the forums that were there, speak up, so next time i know some of you!! :clap:

Too bad the cops showed up, cuz the race that was set up was sure to be a good one! ACR Viper vs. Evo... 1G on the line... and 6 Paramus Cops, lol... what a combo!!! :frogtongu

Oh well, its every wednesday and sunday nite up there, and its always a good time!! everyone should roll up once or twice

·
Registered
802 Posts
i went ages ago when my boys civic came out of the shop. he had a skyline tailight conversion and a full skyline body kit. it was painted m3 gold and it was the talk of the down. but this was like 3 years ago, LOL. too long of a drive for me just to be broken up by popo

·
Registered
626 Posts
boy i miss goin there (just moved to FL). yeah last time i went i brought my silver srt and was probably 1 of 6 silver ones. ther was also a black and a blue one.

and who needs a skyline conversion....earlier this summer a white r33 rolled by...the place was silent and in awe as it made it's way around the lot.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
nice nice... redram, you were there? what srt was yours? next time your in flanders, let me know! i live behind the A&P on rt. 206...

i rolled in with a C5, a Z06 50th Anniversary, a Camaro SS, a TSI and a nasty RX-7, a couple of my boys showed up late in a Tegra GSR (painted Z06 Blue), a CRX, a Black TT Supra, a 96 Red Z28.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice nice, i saw a few s2k's there... there were 2 nice ones that rolled with 2 NSX's... and i saw a few others around the lot...

its def a fun place to hang... i was on the side of the building most of the nite with the viper (my friends know george pretty well)

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Yeah i was up there last night kgmdawg84 in the Black SRT. I was talking to you for about 20 minutes. Which viper was it? Was it georges black 605?

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
if we ny'ers would of known we would of been there deep since people in ny don't tell us shit like this happens its all good

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sup specj, yeah, i remember, lance right?

and yes, it was george's 605

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
its off of the NY thruway (exit 14) its the nanuet exit, and its RIGHT off the thruway in by the taco bell... good times!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
were you guys at the dunkin donuts or the pathmark? i'm from right across the border in NJ, and I roll up there sometimes. does anybody still go to the parkway rest area? early this summer people were goin there when things got broken up by the po in nanuet.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey jpm, i think i talked to you once before on here about park ridge (my grandparents live on glendale) We hang out in the Dunkin parking lot, by Taco Bell, next to the car wash...

Nanuet po didnt bother us the other nite, but when they set up the big race between the evo and the viper, we went down the parkway to the Paramus Park Mall. I dont know about the rest area, but we all met up in the mall parking lot and walked to the side of the parkway for the race... too bad mall security called the cops about all our cars, and they had to call off the race!!! hahaha

·
Registered
145 Posts
Is that the one in Spring Valley? If so I used to go there every Wednesday. But that was like 2 yrs. ago.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
that would be it... spring valley/nanuet kinda right on the border between the both, haha... good times, and yeah, its been like that for years i have heard... 5 years or so they have had that goin on

·
Registered
101 Posts
kgmdawg84 said:
hey jpm, i think i talked to you once before on here about park ridge (my grandparents live on glendale) We hang out in the Dunkin parking lot, by Taco Bell, next to the car wash...

Nanuet po didnt bother us the other nite, but when they set up the big race between the evo and the viper, we went down the parkway to the Paramus Park Mall. I dont know about the rest area, but we all met up in the mall parking lot and walked to the side of the parkway for the race... too bad mall security called the cops about all our cars, and they had to call off the race!!! hahaha

Yo, that was definitely me you were talking to about Park Ridge. Anyway the rest area that I am talking about is the one right at exit 172 on the Garden State Parkway. If you are coming from NY it is the rest area about 1 or 2 miles past the Red School house Road exit. Anyway, yeah, I've been up to the Dunkin parking lot a couple of times. Some mad fuckin nice cars up there. Hopefully I'll catch you up there one night. I drive a black '04.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
never knew anyone from sv was on the boards...u guys gotta say hi man...silver srt yellow fogs and a giant front mount ;)

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ill be heading up there more often now that i know how many srt's show!! I have a stock looking silver srt with eyelids, exhaust, intake and bov... i usually roll with a 02 Camaro SS (red with stripes) and a 90' talon tsi with a fmic... last time i was there with a few other cars (listed earlier in the post) which included 2 vettes, a 50th anniversary z06, and metallic blue c5, a red 96 camaro z28, a black supra tt, an integra gsr painted z06 blue with a cf hood, and a baby blue crx all done up... those are most of the people ill be crusing with when i head down there...

hopefully next time ill bring some other srt's and ill be sure to say hi if i see anyone, and dont be afraid to say hi to me! u cant really miss me, hahahaha :jester: im a big kid, lol :hi:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts