Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
It is the same. The C101 has the dark green / orange wire before it splits off to go to the coils and injectors. So it accomplishes the same thing as splicing at the injectors and coil, but only with one splice. You can leave your setup as is. I only changed mine to take the pictures...

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
ARE you sure you guys didn't do some ALTERING on the new SOFTWARE? I have a LAZY right foot, and even though i'm not at WOT, the car shifts INCREDIBLE! Prolly the best mod since the PURCHASE OF THE CAR! NOW everything COMES TOGETHER! BSBOB:cow:

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
It's the FIRST real good night since my INSTALL. The car is just SCREAMING through the gears! THIS is hands down THE BEST FUCKING 150.00 BUCKS YOU CAN SPEND! My car is FAST again, despite the 200 pounds of AV gear!:jester: BSBOB:cow: So now it's a 12.20 instead of a 12.00 :jester:, E TOWN SUMMER SLAM, HERE WE COME!

·
Premium Member
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
It's the FIRST real good night since my INSTALL. The car is just SCREAMING through the gears! THIS is hands down THE BEST FUCKING 150.00 BUCKS YOU CAN SPEND! My car is FAST again, despite the 200 pounds of AV gear!:jester: BSBOB:cow: So now it's a 12.20 instead of a 12.00 :jester:, E TOWN SUMMER SLAM, HERE WE COME!
Haha... That's a great quote. Can I use it on our website?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
SURE, That might be my OTHER 15 minutes of FAME, NEXT to opening for MORRISSEY back in the 90s. GREAT product, might have to do the 2 step now, even though i don't race! Ya know, the ASSHOLES on the way home from WORK! BSBOB:cow: We did the TOWER THEATER back in 92!

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Will the wot box cause any problems with a NDE TCS?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Just wonderin if my WOT box shipped out I just ordered the WOT shift option. ordered on the 17th.

Taylor Azure
1929 14th Ave SW
Devils Lake ND 58301

·
Premium Member
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Will the wot box cause any problems with a NDE TCS?
The WOT Box works fine with the NDE TCS. You just need to make sure you wire it in properly so that the WOT Box doesn't kill power to the TCS when you do a WOT Shift.

A diagram is available at the bottom of the page here:
NP Complete Performance - WOT Box 2.1 Installation Instructions
Since the NDE TCS draws its power from the ignition coil power supply, you have to make sure the RED wire for the NDE TCS is moved to a location that does not get shut off, i.e. before the WOT Box, as shown on the following diagram.
http://www.npcompleteperformance.co...ring-diagram-with-2step-nde-tc-full;init:.gif

·
Premium Member
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Just wonderin if my WOT box shipped out I just ordered the WOT shift option. ordered on the 17th.

Taylor Azure
1929 14th Ave SW
Devils Lake ND 58301
I apologize for the delay. I will send out a mass email to everyone with pending orders today to explain the situation.

Jay moved to Florida this Monday, so he hasn't been able to ship any orders recently due to all the materials being packed away on a moving truck. He is currently unpacking right now and expects to have production back up and running by the end of the week. So, we hope to start shipping orders again on Monday. If you haven't yet received a tracking number, you will get a notification by email with the tracking number on the day we ship your order. If you have received one already, I will send you another email when your order ships.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
So what is the price going to be after June?

·
Premium Member, SRT of the Month
5,535 Posts
Yes i am going to be ordering one of these before the end of june .... the gt40 project is complete and this will top it off great.

will i need a tach driver... also i am using the aem ems... how is the wiring when using that...

·
Premium Member
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
You don't need a tach driver. If you have one already, it will not interfere with it. It will work fine with the AEM EMS, as long as you are running the stock ignition. If you are running something else, like a CDI system, let us know and we'll point you at the right ignition setup to use.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts