Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there going to be a problem sprayin both n20 and washer fluid into the intkae system at the same time? taken my firs plung with n20 havn't heard to much on this yet. heres what i'm thinking

20psi (big turbo kit) 11:2 a/f with the meth sprayin apropriately (sp) spray a 75shot on top of that making 24psi? and the af going 11.5-7?

any ideas?

·
Registered
987 Posts
im doing the same with the stock turbo and havent had any issues...

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I run a 75 shot and H20/alky injection on my stocker(turbo size shouldnt matter)except for maybe exceeding the limits of the motor.I run a 70/30 mix in conjunction with the nitrous(70meth/30h20)and car has no detonation issues whatsoever and ran [email protected] last wedsnesday at LV motorspeedway.Chance at devilsown said to increase the meth% while on the bottle and the car seems to love it.I also talked to various tuners and they said to run anywhere from 70/30 to %100 meth.The 70/30 mix on my car with the 75 shot on squeeze has my a/f ratio at about 11.5 @ WOT on a 4th gear pull.Tuned with a DTEC.

·
Registered
525 Posts
i personally dont trust meth but thats just me, but for the washer fluid thing, if your going to retro fit your washer, use it as an intercooler sprayer on the OUTSIDE

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
HennyTime5 said:
i personally dont trust meth but thats just me, but for the washer fluid thing, if your going to retro fit your washer, use it as an intercooler sprayer on the OUTSIDE
I dont think he ment retofitting his windsheild washers... he ment using washerfluid for water injection, because it has water and Meth in it

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
if its mixed like stated above you should be good. you just dont want the nitrous to freeze the water, however, if its mixed with meth it wont freeze. also as stated above, rember your stock internals can only take sooo much. your talking big power w/ the mods listed so be careful unless you have a built motor. my .02

·
Registered
987 Posts
lol...and a stock airbox and fmic....who needs that shit??!!!
my next mod is a clipped stocker and I will be porting the manifold myself...hopefully I can increase my top end some...

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
turbo isnt going to spike to 24psi unless its a stg3. If your on a big turbo its gonna be on an external wastegate and they dont spike unless there is a boost leak.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
I'm going to be rocking the PT Performance SST, 100shot, 60%/40% pretty soon.

With the S2 and 100shot it ran [email protected] on 22'' tall slicks. Stock DP and all...

Honestly, I'm sure everything you just meantioned is enough to break the stock motor. You need to add pistons and rods to your mod list...

You must want to "go back to the future"...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts