·
Registered
108 Posts
dang. Nice build

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Godspeed for now
Nice just ordered one for mine, stock turbo, DSP modded 93 tune, 180 t-stat, 3" turbo back side exit, AGP mounts, MPx catch can, AEM intake, step 1 colder NGK's, granetelli's. Figured it would be fine for what I'm going for. BC coilover's next on my list.

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #228
the godspeed is a good cheap intercooler but if your planning on running aftermarket trubo down the road i would save your money and get an agp thats what i will be doing next winter becuse i will be doin a head and big turbo.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
the godspeed is a good cheap intercooler but if your planning on running aftermarket trubo down the road i would save your money and get an agp thats what i will be doing next winter becuse i will be doin a head and big turbo.
that won't be for awhile if at all lol. Going to finish up all the Appearance shit I wanna do first, since it's my DD and all. It's fast enough for now, not like I go racing and shit all the time.

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #230
Haha true but yeah it's a pretty good intecoller I haven't had any problems with it.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Loving the rear quarter pull.

·
Registered
84 Posts
not the biggest fan of the color choice for me..but if u love it thats what matters i want to give u props on ur hard work and dedication car looks good makes me wanna rip mine apart and do a custom color my self..good work man..:thumbsup:

221 - 238 of 238 Posts
About this Discussion
237 Replies
78 Participants
shagoki
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing