Dodge SRT Forum banner

181 - 200 of 238 Posts

·
Registered
8,645 Posts
hahaha you crack me up dude, half the time I think youre selling the car then u mod it, wanna sell it then mod it again. u remind me of someone (me) lol
there is always something else out there I would rather have =)

and I keep trying to find a way to make it happen..

cough GT500 cough

sometimes I figure I could sell my car, pay my mustang off, and then trade it in and get a 2010 gt500 (hopefully prices will drop on them once the 13 comes out)

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
yeah there are way more advanced cars out there now, just its not worth selling the neon with all the love we have put into ours over the years and they arent worth crap now. burry me in mine! lol

·
Registered
8,645 Posts
haha, yeah man. I have put WAY more money than I could imagine possible into a NEON ;)

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Damn dood, it looks tits!!! Excellent job!!

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
Thanks for all the comments guys I guess all the hard work and hrs were worth it lol

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
^^ To hop in this convo, I know there are a ton of haters on the car and it's "just a Neon" mentality plays a giant role in todays scene, but I love my NSRT-4. I honestly don't see myself ever parting ways with it.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
^^ To hop in this convo, I know there are a ton of haters on the car and it's "just a Neon" mentality plays a giant role in todays scene, but I love my NSRT-4. I honestly don't see myself ever parting ways with it.
theres always bigger and better but this car has been through so much i wouldnt want someone else to have it, its part of the family

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #196
Well since mother nature decided to make the weekend in Ohio rain gonna have to cancel the photo shoot but Monday I'm gonna try and get some done then so I will post pics up as soon as I can.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
theres always bigger and better but this car has been through so much i wouldnt want someone else to have it, its part of the family
Oh, absolutely. But there comes a time when you realize you found a gem, especially when you pour your heart and soul into a car. I know not everybody feels that way, I just like my car. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Oh, absolutely. But there comes a time when you realize you found a gem, especially when you pour your heart and soul into a car. I know not everybody feels that way, I just like my car. :thumbsup:
i agree man, i bought a new DD and I love it. Went all out bc i had planned on selling the SRT, but I just cant do it :jester:

181 - 200 of 238 Posts
About this Discussion
237 Replies
78 Participants
shagoki
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing