Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 238 Posts

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My car is going under the knife this winter. Plans are new wheels (Xxr 527), pulling motor and doing forged internals, deleting A/C, removing washer bottle, shaving engine bay, shaving doors, widening quarter panels about 2in a side, corbeau seats, and a complete custom color change. I will be posting pictures as I get things done.

Here is what's done so far

·
Registered
503 Posts
Rims look good...you have one heck of a project ahead of you...good luck and definitely keep us posted.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
good workspace

looks like you have a great workspace there. Keep the board posted on the development with photos
then put up a picture of a massively frozen lake near where you live, if you live near Lake Erie, when it's gets good and cold - like sub zero I love that stuff.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
looks good broski! I heard you were shaving the door handles, didnt know you were doing all that other stuff. cant wait to see it in the spring!

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The lake pic would be sweet but unfortunately my car does not see salt lol....n yeah andrew motor is almost out if your bored someday take a trip with Jaremy n check it out lol.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
SUBSCRIBED, don't really care for shaved door handles and bagged cars but looks good man! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
SUBSCRIBED, don't really care for shaved door handles and bagged cars but looks good man! :thumbsup:
im not either honestly, but i have seen this car in person and its ridiculously clean and looks freaking awesome. im a believer now lol :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 238 Posts
About this Discussion
237 Replies
78 Participants
shagoki
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing