Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was on my way home and i notice something buzzing up the side of me thought it was a honda but when i looked it was a dune buggy we were at the light and he was reving up his buggy thought he was just messing but then he tore off quick so i was like huh? so next light i stepped on it, we know what happen next :D . next thing i know im going to be having quads trying to race me

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
if it was a dune buggy, some of them are pretty fast, not alot of hp but are light.

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
lifeisdeath said:
if it was a dune buggy, some of them are pretty fast, not alot of hp but are light.
umm, you dont pay much attention to the sand scene, do ya? There are buggies pushing 800hp+ with turbo subaru flat 4's running methenal, 3 rotor cosmo engines, and aluminum northstar V-8's. Mine is a NA VW motor, and its probably around 200hp. We took out a radar gun one time, measured out a 1/4 mile, and a friend of mine ran it at 100mph in deep sand. He runs a turbo fiat engine. Take a look at sand sports magazine some time. The latest issue has buggies using turbo bike motors with over 300hp. Cool, huh?

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
el_jefe said:
umm, you dont pay much attention to the sand scene, do ya? There are buggies pushing 800hp+ with turbo subaru flat 4's running methenal, 3 rotor cosmo engines, and aluminum northstar V-8's. Mine is a NA VW motor, and its probably around 200hp. We took out a radar gun one time, measured out a 1/4 mile, and a friend of mine ran it at 100mph in deep sand. He runs a turbo fiat engine. Take a look at sand sports magazine some time. The latest issue has buggies using turbo bike motors with over 300hp. Cool, huh?
heheh, well there isnt much of a "sand scene" around here. and i cant think of the last time i saw an issue of sand sports magazine. oh wait, never. :lol:

but yeah, see? they are pretty fast! :p

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
craziest ive ever been witness to is my friend's 1.6L SR5 Corolla ass rape a 350Z from a stop. When he hit second it was done! i know this cause i was the passenger :shock: :twisted:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
NeonDan
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing