Dodge SRT Forum banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,120 Posts
I just ordered me a pair of these, i'll post some pics and the results once i get them in and put on.
let me know how u like these I talked to Jon tonight and he said someone on the forums just bought a set so I am guessing that would be you. Are you mounting on 15x6 PT Steelies? Let me know how the fitment is. Also how they hook in 1st and 2nd with all your power!

·
Registered
53 Posts
let me know how u like these I talked to Jon tonight and he said someone on the forums just bought a set so I am guessing that would be you. Are you mounting on 15x6 PT Steelies? Let me know how the fitment is. Also how they hook in 1st and 2nd with all your power!

It probably is me, cant wait to get them. Im going to mount them on a set of stock vw vr6 15"x6.5" with a 43mm offset. I went ahead and ordered 5mm spacers just in case i need them, because its going to be close. Im mainly going to have them for street use, so hopefully 2nd and 3rd will grab alot better. I know they'll grab better than the shitty nexen tires i have now lol.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
So will these 235/60-15s fit on the PT steelies? And how is traction with these on the street? I was looking at getting a set of slicks but I am not sure if I feel comfortable running them on the street occasionally. Power level will be around 450whp or so..

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
So will these 235/60-15s fit on the PT steelies? And how is traction with these on the street? I was looking at getting a set of slicks but I am not sure if I feel comfortable running them on the street occasionally. Power level will be around 450whp or so..
Bump for an answer :)

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Yes they will fit, traction is great unlike any street tire, be carefull on turns at high speeds as its a bias ply tire and does not handle the same as a radial.

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
4,342 Posts
I would look for a 15x7 cheap wheel, hell plenty can be had for a tad more than a steelie and give you the added width and look..

·
Registered
64 Posts
street an track combination, loving it...
im going to look into a set of these when i go 50 trim, i know im gonna be spinning way too much....:clap:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Just thought I'd shed some 2013 light in here. Contact Jon and he will get you squared away with the proper tire for your application. He's no stranger to our cars and has all the answers to your questions as far as traction goes. Best way to get in touch with him is to give him a ring, digits remain the same and is still issuing coupon codes at this moment for us! Excellent customer service and prompt shipping.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts