Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I picked up some dot legal slicks for the weekend fun. Started to get really cold out here and am tired of doing 100mph burnouts down the freeway and letting evo's jump out from a roll, I had to take some action:eveilgrin. They are M&H Racemaster street and strip dot tires. 235/60-15s mounted on 2 american racing estrella type 95s that I painted bronze to somewhat match my daily driver setup. Professional pictures curtisy of DVSIDBOY.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Nice setup.

How much clearance is there between the spring seat and the tires on this setup?

Ive got a stock suspension ACR and know the seat is a bit lower than the stock SRT. I want to run some stickier tires next summer and this may be a good option if it will fit.

Thanks

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
how much are these i got the same rims with a set of dr i mit need some replaces ments soon

·
Premium Member
50,398 Posts
nice. how much?
i might get a set.

·
Registered
16,193 Posts
will them clear stock struts. im lowered on springs

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They hook like a champ, I would have done a 1st gear roll with a evo that runs 11.5 today had their not been traffic around thats how well they hook, my car is lowered 2'' and they clear everything just fine. As far as the spring perch I can stick a finger in between the tire and the pearch, plenty of room.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
PS, I got some professional shots today with these bad boys on the car I will post the shots later, they look sick.

·
Premium Member
50,398 Posts
looks like im going to be runing a set of these soon. Thanks John & MH

1 - 20 of 74 Posts