Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So friday night was only my second time up at the Track. I ran a 13.910 at 104.22. I only have a intake and a stage 1. Nothing else really that would help me . My 60 ft was a 2.469. When I went up my first time I was cutting 2.1 60 ft's. So I would like to cut those down again and see what I can do before I add some more mods. Doing pretty good for the mods I have. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yea my next two purchases are gonna be the foward motion wastegate and the wide open throttle box from n2mb and see what I can do with those 2 things. gonna try to break into the 12's with those.

And also after talking to some people that know there s*@t on the forums and looking at some stock turbo times with some peoples mods, Ive been told that I should go and shoot for the fastest stock turbo. who knows we'll see i guess.

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
04SRT4turbo said:
Yea my next two purchases are gonna be the foward motion wastegate and the wide open throttle box from n2mb and see what I can do with those 2 things. gonna try to break into the 12's with those.

And also after talking to some people that know there s*@t on the forums and looking at some stock turbo times with some peoples mods, Ive been told that I should go and shoot for the fastest stock turbo. who knows we'll see i guess.
FM wastegate and Drag radials and MMs would be my choice. You could break into the 12s with just those.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Nice run good trap.

·
Premium Member
10,649 Posts
addictedtosin said:
04SRT4turbo said:

FM wastegate and Drag radials and MMs would be my choice. You could break into the 12s with just those.
Listen to this man :readclose . Its all I had when I ran 12's.....Plus I have some Dr's for sale if you want them :thumbsup:

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1badsrt-4 said:
addictedtosin said:
04SRT4turbo said:

Listen to this man :readclose . Its all I had when I ran 12's.....Plus I have some Dr's for sale if you want them :thumbsup:

Yes yes between you and him. Im gonna get some good times with this car. I'll let you know on those drag radials as soon as I get some shit in order around here.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
it's funny how everybody say intake wont do anything. i don't think it does much but, still interesting. anyway...

i bet this has something to do with the way the torque curve looks with a stock exhaust. it'd be interesting to see.

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
I can guarantee if he just put a K&N dropin instead of the CAI he would run the same. It looks good but doesnt really help till you start hitting around 22 psi on the stock turbo

·
Premium Member
10,649 Posts
addictedtosin said:
I can guarantee if he just put a K&N dropin instead of the CAI he would run the same. It looks good but doesnt really help till you start hitting around 22 psi on the stock turbo
x2 I ran a 12.4 with a K&N drop in :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts