Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally got it after making the stupidest destion of my life witch was buying a svt focuz i made the best destion 130 miles later when i traded that peice of shit in on a brand new srt 4 it is so fucking bad ass thankyou for giving me the light later :rofl:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
So you bought a car, drove it 130 miles, sold it for WAY less than you owe (guessing here) and rolled your loan ontop of another car and pay up the ass? Cool that you got the car but stupid move. Unless I am wrong then congrats and don't pay attention to me :)

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
And you already have all those mods? Did you just get the car or are you now just posting about it?

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
^^ I was wondering the same thing

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Roo said:
And you already have all those mods? Did you just get the car or are you now just posting about it?
the same day i bought the car i ordered the mods it came w/ s1 and mopar short shifter. All parts are now here and on my car i have had it about 2 weeks. Yes i did go upside down on it but if you ever drove or just herd of the horrer stories from those svts you would understand. I just wish i would have been smart and went w/ the srt in the bigging but no i really liked that damn 6speed. O well now i have a bad ass car. :rolling:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
stage104octain said:
the same day i bought the car i ordered the mods it came w/ s1 and mopar short shifter. All parts are now here and on my car i have had it about 2 weeks. Yes i did go upside down on it but if you ever drove or just herd of the horrer stories from those svts you would understand. I just wish i would have been smart and went w/ the srt in the bigging but no i really liked that damn 6speed. O well now i have a bad ass car. :rolling:

Actually I have had alot of time arounf SVT's lineup and have heard no horror stories or had a problem driving them. Didn't you test drive the car before? Do any research on the car? Or just jump into it knowing nothing?

And a few days ago you asked what good mods would be? So if you already had these mods that you "claim" you have why did you ask what mods you should get?

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Here is the thread right here
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78517

This is what you asked

stage104octain said:
ok well i am sure this is a repost but o well i couldnt find what i wanted in the search.... well anyways i will start off by saying i have a s1 04 srt 4 i love the car it went 13.73 with a 2.1 60 foot i was pretty impressed with that but i want to know what are the best mods for the car. So far i believe they would be correct me if i am wrong... short throw sifter,motor mounts and drag radials i am not some guy who doest know shit i am a expert when it comes to hondas but not srt's. What should i do next to further improve my times. Also it is for the street and track (drag). How strong are the clutches and how much grip and power can the axels hold up to? Has anybody experienced with nitrous on these cars how do they hold up. Also if you are looking at my sig. and think i am totally full of shit those are my friends mods. I figured i would put them as mine lol if you get offended by that get over it. Any ways at what kind of power levels should i look to upgrading the intercooler. What can the stock turbo effentently boost to b4 it starts doing more harm than good. O yea are there anything else that i can do to reduce wheel hop becouase that shit is getting really old . thank you and god bless our troops :flagstand

You said above your car came with a short throw and Stage1 right? Then why here a few days ago did you ask if a short throw is a godo mod to get? So in a matter of days you got the long list of mods you claim and installed them? I call BS.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
if yo8u knew the svt had issues, or many horror stories, why did you buy it, then drive off the lot lose all that money and buy a new car damn. i'm glad you're happy, i'd kill myself.

·
Registered
427 Posts
should of just turbocharged the SVT Focus with all that money loss, & all that money that went into the SRT4, not saying the SRT4 is a bad car, but you just loss a bunch of money in a short period of time.

·
Registered
758 Posts
04electricblue said:
if yo8u knew the svt had issues, or many horror stories, why did you buy it, then drive off the lot lose all that money and buy a new car damn. i'm glad you're happy, i'd kill myself.
I know.... that's why i kind of wanted to call BS.

Why even bother with the Ford Shoe? It sounds kind of like he's rich since he got mods right away. Why didn't he go for a better car than the SRT-4?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts