Registered
1,443 Posts
super friggin nice what offset?

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Whats UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xither0ckxi said:
My new rims 18 roja formula_5.. tires yoko avs sport 225/40/18..lowered on tein ss coilovers

YOU COPIED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO, They look Awesome Bro, I'm off today, lets meet up so we can take some pics and put our cars on Video.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank u.. now u can finally add mine to the gallery = p.. pictures dont do them justice.. i think i will lower that back just a tad more.. eventually i will paint the rims..
will post side pictures later other cars in the way.. and im to tired and lazy to move cars around.. lol

·
Forum Moderator
13,324 Posts
xither0ckxi said:
thank u.. now u can finally add mine to the gallery = p.. pictures dont do them justice.. i think i will lower that back just a tad more.. eventually i will paint the rims..
will post side pictures later other cars in the way.. and im to tired and lazy to move cars around.. lol
lol...already added them. ;)

·
Forum Moderator
13,324 Posts
Word of advice - buy a can of Eagle One Nevrdull aluminum polish...you'll need it. No clear coat on the polish lip = HIGH maintenence. :eveilgrin

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
i see...21 lbs.

so they're not forged? or just plain heavy forged?

the offset on that wheel is what exactly?

and can we get a closer shot of how it clears the stock caliper? Wondering if there's room for a bigger caliper in there, but it looks close, not much of a bend to those spokes.

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
awesome! i want 'em for my car, only not in black or gunmetal since i have the silver stripes, i think silver w/the chrome lip would look kickass! how much? and offset? do u need wheel spacers?

·
Forum Moderator
13,324 Posts
robino said:
i see...21 lbs.

so they're not forged? or just plain heavy forged?

the offset on that wheel is what exactly?

and can we get a closer shot of how it clears the stock caliper? Wondering if there's room for a bigger caliper in there, but it looks close, not much of a bend to those spokes.
The barrel of the wheel is forged, the center is cast. You would think it would be lighter but who knows. :lol:

The wheel is 18x7 in size and has a 42mm offset. It just BARELY fits over the front calipers. I don't even think you can squeeze a sheet of paper between them.

If you want bigger brakes you might want to go with the 18x8 35mm wheel.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
The wheel is 18x7 in size and has a 42mm offset. It just BARELY fits over the front calipers. I don't even think you can squeeze a sheet of paper between them.

If you want bigger brakes you might want to go with the 18x8 35mm wheel
EVO,
i need your help man!
you gotta guide me towards the RIGHT wheel...i'm stuck in a situation where I can't buy the big brake set cause i don't have wheels that'll clear it...and I can't buy the wheel set cause i can't chance the big brake set not clear it.

what offset/width, etc. would i need to clear big brake calipers? WITHOUT the use of spacers?

sorry for the thread jack.

·
Registered
209 Posts
IMO... one of the best looking SRT's I've seen... good pick for wheels!

·
Forum Moderator
13,324 Posts
robino said:
EVO,
i need your help man!
you gotta guide me towards the RIGHT wheel...i'm stuck in a situation where I can't buy the big brake set cause i don't have wheels that'll clear it...and I can't buy the wheel set cause i can't chance the big brake set not clear it.

what offset/width, etc. would i need to clear big brake calipers? WITHOUT the use of spacers?

sorry for the thread jack.
You will need a wheel with a 35mm offset. This will allow as much clearance as you can get to allow for bigger calipers. I do not believe the width is as much of importance since it has nothing to do with the clearance of the brakes but rather the clearance inside of the wheel well. 7 to 7.5" is good.

Now, the biggest challenge will still be finding a wheel design that will be compatible with the brake upgrade your using. Your best bet would be to call the brake company and ask for a listing of wheels they know fit with a 35mm offset.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.