Dodge SRT Forum banner

My new Nightshades S-Style Eyelids :)

855 views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  adrenalineaiax 
#1 ·
Just got my Flame Red S-Style Fiberglass Nightshades Eyelids in and installed them the second I was able to!!!

LOVE IT!!!!! car is so pissed off!!!!!!!!

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f...lids/?sc=1&multi=19&addtype=local&media=image

(lots more pictures here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

The first time i put them on, i sort of make a slight miscalculation on the driver side lid, and used a heat gun, took it off, and replaced it. looks better now. dont know if i need to do the same thing to the passenger side one now, but ill probably adjust it a LITTLE bit this weekend. but heres what i got for now :thumbsup:

See less See more
#3 ·
Netou said:
Looks good man....how much was it?? im wanting to get some

They cost 125 shipped :thumbsup:

very nice stuff!!!!!!!!!!

#19 ·
No, wasn't there today Samina. Maybe it was our friend from the meet last time. he has a stock red srt-4. at least i outran him like he was stock :rofl: :clap:

Ya, these eyelids are badass!!!!

and my car is dirty as hell right now... lol just good lucky pictures i guess.

#24 ·
its worth the 125 to have a car that doesn't look so happy. It gives the car a whole new look. Vinyls fade, chip EASY, let headlights shine through. these dont show light AT ALL!!! love em.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.