1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my M&H
Front M&H 24.5/8.5/15 rear M&h skinnies

When it drives on the streets Setup Front M&H racemaster cheater dot

·
Registered
12,006 Posts
you've got more money tied up in slicks/tires/wheels than I paid for some of my cars :eeek: :rofl:

OT: what are you looping the straps over in the back?

·
Premium Member (Lifetime), SRTotM Moderator
5,599 Posts
Sota it looks like it goes around the inside of the car.... I want you wheels lol

·
Registered
12,006 Posts
I wanted to say it looks like it's looped over a control arm. i've been putting mine through the rear wheels/rims (since they don't have any sharp edges) but don't like the sideways pulling force it creates... sort of like it's trying to pull the wheels into a toe out. worried it could bend something if things were bouncing around alot.

·
Premium Member, SRT of the Month
5,535 Posts
I am sure it is looped around his lower control arms...

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I <3 your street setup.

·
Retired Member
11,452 Posts
Little man says "Get this pile of crap off my lawn!"

·
Premium Member (Lifetime), SRTotM Moderator
5,599 Posts

·
Premium Member, SRT of the Month
5,535 Posts
Mooseman,

Tell us more about those wheels. I take it they are Welds? What size? back space? ect?
Bogart rt wheels welded...

my guess 15 x 8s in front and 15 x 3.5 rears

but he can confirm:thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,006 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the words guys. Yes they are bogarts r/t drag wheels. The size tunergeek said.

Straps were around control arms noticed slight fray on a strap so ill be doing something differently.

Kalvin the street setup is for sale. I posted thread a week ago was still waiting for mod. To approve it

·
Registered
12,006 Posts
must keep an eye out for that F/S thread...

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
you've got more money tied up in slicks/tires/wheels than I paid for some of my cars :eeek: :rofl:

OT: what are you looping the straps over in the back?
i agree i do 2 haha

over the control arms in rear. front over swing arms. all worked fine but found a few frays in straps i noticed.

also i put my extra strap in the car so it is not flapping or just tied up i got way to long of straps lol. I find it more easier than wrapping them up ect.

·
Registered
12,006 Posts
up front I grab the two factory haul points on the frame rails, just aft of the control arms. worked great to keep the front of the car from moving and didn't squish the front suspension down.

now if they'd just done the rears bigger...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts