Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, as i posted before, i bought a bunch of carbon fiber fabric, and decided to make a few parts for my SRT. The first one I've made so far is the background for the Dodge emblem/badge on the front bumper... let me know what you think.. (also, I might re-do it, because I used fiberglass resin, which has a yellowish tint, and I have good clear resin coming in the mail, I just got a bit impatient lol)

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
wow, nice job:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey thanks for all the comments guys. I fixed the last picture too. The next things on my list to attempt to make are some foglight surrounds, the hood scoop insert, the b and c pillars, and the little rear license plate trim piece that covers that whole section that the rear plate sits in... let me know if anyone has any ideas about how to mold these pieces?

·
Premium Member
45,259 Posts
mark0113 said:
Hey, if I could get a list of quite a few people to buy them, I probably would sell them! I don't know if I'd have to be a vendor or not though to be allowed to sell alot of them...
you would and it would cost more then you would make selling them, trust me i already went that route....

·
Banned
6,529 Posts
Pizza Boy said:
mark0113 said:
well what if i just make them individually and then list them in the for sale forums as a single item? hmm... :scratchhe
good idea...it worked for me :eveilgrin
first off the badge looks good........

secondly ......there are alot of people that all do that......make them one at a time them sell them.......its against forum rules but for some odd reason the f/s mods don't care

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well what do you guys think a fair price would be? It's kinda tough to make them, but its not a real huge piece, so I don't know what I would charge for one... If anyone has any ideas, let me know. It would be for just the CF part, and the buyer would have to re-use the stock silver ram emblem part...

·
Registered
330 Posts
i dunno, but i want one, and i want it yesterday, thats classy

·
Registered
570 Posts
ive made that before. actually ive sold a couple a badges here before.(not that one) u dont really have to be a vendor. just have a paypal account i guess.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Very nice! I would buy one! Would go very nicely with my CF lids, ELW CF lip (when it arrives), and the MPx CF fog light surrounds that i'm getting ready to order.
One question... would these come done? Or would they just be an inlay that we would have to install on our badges ourselves with resin?

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
You can make a bunch of items and sell them to a vendor in exchange for some go fast goodies. That way everyone wins. Ive seen that done before. You can also just make an ebay store page

·
Registered
926 Posts
dont worry about it, you have to sell over a number a week in order to be a vendor, im sure 3-4 a week is ok.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts