Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The SXT Wing is on and painted. Also the windows got tinted 5%. Also me and sean installed 2 new motor mounts. Here are the newest pictures...

Now before you guys say yea it looks nice but it needs a drop just take a look in the trunk ;)

Skunk2 Racing Springs 2.25 all around. I also got a camber kit as well i forgot what brand but all it is are 4 longer bolts. I paid 240 for the springs and camber kit ;) If i have power after the hurricane these springs will be installed on sunday or monday cause i don't work on monday anyway. Once I install the springs thats it im done w/ her car other then that I bought her these 12's Sony explods for 100 bucks and shes gonna get an amp and new radio face and her car ill be DONE.

Heres the pictures of the speakers....

I'll have this "project done very soon and for those of you that haven't seen the first picture of the car here they are...

Damn this car has come a long way :lol:

Comments and suggestions are welcome...

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
what brand wheels

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
You have any better pictures? A dark colored car + nighttime = bad pictures.

The car looks badass from what I can see.

-faast

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Slow5OH said:
You have any better pictures? A dark colored car + nighttime = bad pictures.

The car looks badass from what I can see.

-faast
I took those last night and today not looking so good for pictures bro Hurricane!!!! But the bottom picture were taken during the day and I'll get some more pictures as soon as i drop the Car.

The brand of the wheels are ruff racing. I paid 1000 even w/ new tires balance. There 18's wrapped w/ some Khumo tires 215/35/18 Oringinally i gonna get her some C5 knock offs but i saw them on another neon and didn't like it. I really didn't care about the brand cause its not my car and shes not into racing she just wants her car to look nice. But when I get some Rims for My FD its gonna be some Volk's baby :thumbsup:

thanks for the comments she loves the way her car is turning out :thumbsup:

·
Registered
44 Posts
isn't a 2.25inch drop bad for the struts? I think the 18" rims look too big on a stock neon. that green looks nice in the dark.

·
Registered
282 Posts
i suggest you get some koni struts. or at least the tokico blue's. that drop wont have any mercy on the stock struts. :ninja: :grimrippe

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tedsrt03 said:
gay...

why again is this on SRT forums....why
why again is this car in the SRT forums ...do u think because u have a modded slow car that ur part of the srt scene...not trying to be an ass but cmon....
Hey asshole its SRT-4 onwers like i can't can't fucking stand. Im sure after you made that stupid comment you actually read this is my girls car. Why is this on this site? Well while it might be SRTForums. A majority of the cars here are Neons (not tryin to make fun) SO i fuigure since I see people posting up picture of there neons I post some pictures of my girls neon as well get some feedback from some other neon owners. I think im part of the SRT scene cause i have a slow modded car? Its kids like you that I always come across in my FD. This is why other guys like me w/ fast cars don't respect SRT-4 owners. I swear Ive only come across 3 cool SRT-4 owners out of the 10 Ive come across on the street. Most of the assholes like you ive come across are 18-19 years old. Its kinda fucked up that you would dis on one of your own. Thats like me dissing on a FC or FB but i see your in FL so if you think your hott shit kid we can make a date and i'll hand your your ass w/ a stock FD let me know...

anyways sorry about that but stupid comments like that just piss me off especially when people make assumptions about me w/o knowing shit. no offense to anyone else on here..

rhythm_neon yea i want to see how it rides once i put the new springs on cause the struts on the car are still fairly new.

rice h8r once i drop it the 18's will look better then the car having some 17's we've only had the car for a month now. once i get the springs on I'll post up some new pictures :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
tedsrt03 said:
gay...

wow...you're mature :flame:

it looks nice...i like that color...i think you should install those foglights that came stock on "higher model" neons...that would finish off the front end nicely. :clap: :thumbsup:

·
Banned
3,003 Posts
first off not trying to be an ass, but how is springs rims and a system a project car? Slap a body kit on that thing! who cares if its slow, make it a full project!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
tedsrt03 said:
gay...

if it weren't for neon's there would be no SRT. respect your elders son.

nice looking car. wish i could tint my windows that dark and drive for more then 1 mile without getting pulled over. :flame:

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
tedsrt03 said:
gay...

You are a fucking ******. You're the kind of asshole that gives us all a bad rep. Guess what you drive, a fucking Neon. I drive the same car as you, except that I know what I drive and you obviously don't.

·
Registered
282 Posts
DeviousOne said:
Hey asshole its SRT-4 onwers like i can't can't fucking stand. Im sure after you made that stupid comment you actually read this is my girls car. Why is this on this site? Well while it might be SRTForums. A majority of the cars here are Neons (not tryin to make fun) SO i fuigure since I see people posting up picture of there neons I post some pictures of my girls neon as well get some feedback from some other neon owners. I think im part of the SRT scene cause i have a slow modded car? Its kids like you that I always come across in my FD. This is why other guys like me w/ fast cars don't respect SRT-4 owners. I swear Ive only come across 3 cool SRT-4 owners out of the 10 Ive come across on the street. Most of the assholes like you ive come across are 18-19 years old. Its kinda fucked up that you would dis on one of your own. Thats like me dissing on a FC or FB but i see your in FL so if you think your hott shit kid we can make a date and i'll hand your your ass w/ a stock FD let me know...

anyways sorry about that but stupid comments like that just piss me off especially when people make assumptions about me w/o knowing shit. no offense to anyone else on here..

rhythm_neon yea i want to see how it rides once i put the new springs on cause the struts on the car are still fairly new.

rice h8r once i drop it the 18's will look better then the car having some 17's we've only had the car for a month now. once i get the springs on I'll post up some new pictures :thumbsup:
believe me. .it will ride very stiff on any bumps lol. .

but on teh twisties o man. . you're going to love it. make sure you have new rear endlinks, and a proper alignment tho. .after i lowered mine handling got worst until i aligned and installed endlinks.

it will ride fine for a good 2-12 weeks probably..depending on road/driving conditions.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
DeviousOne said:
The SXT Wing is on and painted. Also the windows got tinted 5%. Also me and sean installed 2 new motor mounts. Here are the newest pictures...

Now before you guys say yea it looks nice but it needs a drop just take a look in the trunk ;)

Skunk2 Racing Springs 2.25 all around. I also got a camber kit as well i forgot what brand but all it is are 4 longer bolts. I paid 240 for the springs and camber kit ;) If i have power after the hurricane these springs will be installed on sunday or monday cause i don't work on monday anyway. Once I install the springs thats it im done w/ her car other then that I bought her these 12's Sony explods for 100 bucks and shes gonna get an amp and new radio face and her car ill be DONE.

Heres the pictures of the speakers....

I'll have this "project done very soon and for those of you that haven't seen the first picture of the car here they are...

Damn this car has come a long way :lol:

Comments and suggestions are welcome...
i have m3 mirrors painted the color of your car. pm me if interested. 35.00 shipped

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Its ok for now but I plan on getting some aftermarket strut in the near future (2 weeks) I have to get back to My FD its needs some attention and money :rofl: But Im planning to get some tokico blues possibly. If anyone can recommend another strut that'll give me a close to factory ride im all ears :thumbsup:

·
Registered
530 Posts
looks clean bro :thumbsup:
what kind of wheels are those?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts