Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys ready for a wicked cool story, So at my work there was a tractor trailer truck pullin out of the yard when the driver forgot to bring his trailer all the way down to the bed...thus causing him to hit the tention wires to a phone poll snapping the poll and the wires bouncen off my car....so total damage is well over 3 grand...and my srt is brand freaken new....oh it was also parked and i wasnt even in it but my insurance company seems to think i should pay for the deductable which is 5 hundred....yeah just thought i'd share.....

Oh and i got a question ICE MAN intake any good? anyone know?

·
Registered
315 Posts
thats the problem with deductables...

maybe you can press his insurance company to pay the deductable since it was 100 percent his fault...

do a search on the intake, i know there are a few threads that talk about it and some with dyno charts.

sorry about yer ride.
< have any before and after pics of yer car?

·
Registered
338 Posts
haha, back when i had my saturn i was in the cafeteria at school in between classes and i realized i need a book from my car. so i went outside and saw a big truck in the road by my car with huge logs on it. but i didn't think about it. so i started walking over to my car, which was parked next to the woods, and a guy was like, you can't go over there. i was like, what? and a cop came over to me and was like, is that your car? and i said yes. he goes, "well, a tree just fell on your car". me:EXCUSE ME??? apparently a rotting tree fell out of the woods and on my car and put a huge dent in the hood... hahaha and the point is i still had to pay the deductable... but i bugged my college enough and they reimbersed me.

·
Premium Member
6,333 Posts
No brainer on this one. His insurance company pays for your damage. Make sure you get his reg, insurance company and make sure there was an accident report filed with the local police and get a copy of it. Who do you think is going to pay for the lines and poles he took down? I'll bet its the trucking companies insurance. Good Luck.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Madd_Kitty said:
haha, back when i had my saturn i was in the cafeteria at school in between classes and i realized i need a book from my car. so i went outside and saw a big truck in the road by my car with huge logs on it. but i didn't think about it. so i started walking over to my car, which was parked next to the woods, and a guy was like, you can't go over there. i was like, what? and a cop came over to me and was like, is that your car? and i said yes. he goes, "well, a tree just fell on your car". me:EXCUSE ME??? apparently a rotting tree fell out of the woods and on my car and put a huge dent in the hood... hahaha and the point is i still had to pay the deductable... but i bugged my college enough and they reimbersed me.

The main difference between your case and the one in this thread is that someone else was at fault in his accident... you can't sue a rock, or a tree for that matter.

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Good luck with the car...let us know how you make out. Where in MA do you live???

·
Registered
338 Posts
go_BLUE_2 said:
The main difference between your case and the one in this thread is that someone else was at fault in his accident... you can't sue a rock, or a tree for that matter.
haha, yeah this i realize. freak accident. just commenting that although i did not have to pay for the damage to my car, i still had to pay the deductable... that is until i got it from the college.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts