Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i'm over here in iraq. i get on the net to make more plans for when i come home next week an my mom tells me>>> Don't worry your car is fine. don't worry your car is fine! i was like CHIT my car gotten broken into didn't it? she said nothings wrong no damage! nothing was stollen except your empty cd holder on your visor! i was like well thats cool! the cops said that they did a great job breaking in :ninja: an i was like really why did he say that .... well there were no scratch marks or window broke an the locked the door when tyhey were done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL my mom just imed me again an said think i know how they got in! she said my lil sis who is a year an a half love playing with my car keys! an makeing the horn honk so know she i stelling me my lil sis left the door unlocked for them!!!! LOL ohh well... though you guys would get a kick out of this! it sucks but atlest nothing wass taken!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LMAO!!! well since i have been over here my mom as found lots of my stuff she likes to take an hide sooo............ maybe!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts