Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

So if im correct that you multiply your ET by .97 for 2700 feet I ran a 13.4

Pretty decent i guess from what ive found srts running at that track.

Mods-
Stage 2 W/Toys
Mopar CAI
Mopar BOV

Driving technique-
Launch: From idle
1-2: fast shift
2-3-4: Powershifts
HOM: ON with 100 octane
DAB: 3
Tires: Stock @ 20 PSI

Things i wish i could have done-
1. Adjust my wastegate i still have 4 threads showing and am only boosting max 15-16
2. Get better spark plugs (smaller gapped)
3. Get a DOWNPIPE

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I boosted 18-20 psi when I had my Stage2 w/o toys. Good time, It will only get better with traction (slicks).....

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i have to get my tighten my wastegate i think :)

·
Premium Member (Lifetime), SRT of the Month
9,177 Posts
not to bust on you... i sure you did have much traction... get some traction bars if u have the extra money.... but you need to reduce that 60 foot... i usually run that or better on my s1(street tires). and i got 329 tq.. so u can say you got more tq than i do..(but you might) my 8ths at Quall com are about what u get.. and i spin most the track(with the tires i had on, stock at 20 psi) practice the launch...( unless you cut a 1.8 with street tires) then every one needs to practice... good luck on your next time...

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
any feedback is great. yea. traction sucks.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
underSRTarmor said:
not to bust on you... i sure you did have much traction... get some traction bars if u have the extra money.... but you need to reduce that 60 foot... i usually run that or better on my s1(street tires). and i got 329 tq.. so u can say you got more tq than i do..(but you might) my 8ths at Quall com are about what u get.. and i spin most the track(with the tires i had on, stock at 20 psi) practice the launch...( unless you cut a 1.8 with street tires) then every one needs to practice... good luck on your next time...
Have you ever cut a 1.8 60ft at "LACR"?

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
:rofl: 1.8 on true street tires, right!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
i cut 1.8's on slicks @ LACR. it must mean i suck as a driver

·
Registered
176 Posts