Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:newbie: Hey All!
Some of you might know me...I'm the gal sitting next to Azi in the Yellow '03 with eyes closed and white knuckled! (could really use an appropriate smilie right here)
Anyhoo, I figured since I've got some pics to post I'd get myself a nic and sign on. I'll check with Azi on how to post them.
Gonna go for now. Just wanted to say Hi!
Pics to follow.
--V.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Welcome, anything we can do to make your stay a better one, please let us know.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Hello Victoria!! Another female . . . yeah!!! Good to see that you got your own sign on!! I like the creative use of sweetheart ( SRT )!! Anyways, welcome!!!

evette

·
Registered
963 Posts
Sweet, welcome!!! Now hook me up with a SRT sweetheart... wait... I don't have an SRT4 yet. I get back to ya later... welcome.

Nathan :frow: with HIGH hopes and dreams...haauh!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks All for the Welcome!
I've been to a lot of forums before but none this comprehensive, and certainly not with this many Super Nice people.
Hi Evette! Yeah, it was either SpoRT or ShoRT (which doesn't really apply) or SweetheaRT and I think that one works best! Thanks for noticing! :)
Michelle-- HI!!!!!! Glad to be a chica nueva!!!
Nathan-- If you ever wanted to find a cool girl who likes fast cars, you could 1) move to Detroit (there's lots of us), or 2) come to this forum.

·
Registered
528 Posts
hey noobie

hey victoria...was fun meeting you at the tracks...think you guys will catch up with me on friday 17th in tacoma? it would be fun to hang out again. at least lets try to hang out sometime before azi leaves..talk soon. cynthia

1 - 9 of 9 Posts