Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a problem. Groceries kept ending up scattered around the trunk. Can't imagine why :D A 36 inch bungie hooked from one trunk spring to the next keeps the bags from moving around too much. I know, it won't make me go any faster, but it will allow me to corner faster than with loose bags. :D Just tried a bag with two cartons of eggs, works great!!!!!!!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Dude...all you need to do is write "type-R" on it...then it becomes performance. think of it as a rear strut tower bar that adds torque and makes ur turbo spool faster...then you will go faster!

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Black_Rain said:
Dude...all you need to do is write "type-R" on it...then it becomes performance. think of it as a rear strut tower bar that adds torque and makes ur turbo spool faster...then you will go faster!
dude i swear a type r bagde is 20 hp !! :wink:

·
Registered
726 Posts
I put up the $5 and bought some trunk grocery bag hooks from Mopar. They hook under the trim at the top of the trunk and work great!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
Freeway Flasher
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing